Start a new topic

Clockwheel Reset

Something we take for granted in radio is our automation restarting our clock at the top of each hour keeping our breaks and other elements in consistent positions every hour.

An option for an automatic restart of the current clockwheel each hour would be beneficial for those of us running commercials. 

Chris

4 people like this idea

Regarding: 

#2 (immediately start the next track when a clockwheel is loaded) is a little more complex and requires further testing before implementing this.

This has been implemented.

Zachary -- The forum is not the helpdesk. If you are experiencing urgent issues with LiveWebDJ, please open a ticket. We get notifications of tickets and address them quickly.

Chris -- This feature I believe has been requested before, and is currently on our roadmap!

Update 10.23.2014:

We now support flushing the queue within both 'Load Playlist' and 'Switch Clockwheel' events. While flushing the queue on a 'Switch Clockwheel' event will not interrupt the current track playing, as always, a 'Load Playlist' event will no matter what (to assure the event begins at the exact scheduled time).

Update 10.22.2014

We have now implemented the ability to restart a clockwheel at the top of each hour. This can be applied individually on a per-playlist basis.

To do this, goto:

Clockwheels -> Click to edit a clockwheel -> Select "yes" for reset at top of hour.

Update 10.22.2014:

@Liamerven - we have solved #1, all "Switch Clockwheel" events automatically reset the clockwheel position.

#2 (immediately start the next track when a clockwheel is loaded) is a little more complex and requires further testing before implementing this.

We've tried to Delete NewImmerse Clock Wheel with no success, we've tried to place,
the default playlist back, no change, it also seems at times our panel becomes unresponsive
no matter what computer we use. I'm currently running our station from my home computer,
for the last 3 hours, can we please get this resolved.

Going along with clock wheel resets. I'd also like to have the ability to:

1. have an option to Clear the cue when a clock wheel is loaded.

2. have an option to immedietly start the next track when a clock wheel is loaded.

Liamerven: All of that has already been discussed in other threads and is on our road map!

Login or Signup to post a comment