Start a new topic

Preview player

It would be nice to be able to fast forward when using the preview player

We are working on that and it should be included in an upcoming update. It's still at least a month or two out, however.

1 person likes this

The preview player is 100% HTML5 (non-Flash) now. Fast forwarding is not possible yet, however.

1 person likes this

It is something being worked on. I apologize I can't provide an exact ETA.

Any news if the preview player can be fast forwarded to another part of the song yet?

Not as of right now. We are certainly going to implement that if we can, however. It's on the roadmap to be investigated to see if it's feasible or not. The intention with the preview player for tracks originally was more or less to verify the track exists and plays. We didn't initially see a need to fast forward, etc since we don't have a way to edit/split the track.

Hi John,

Any thoughts on using an html5 version of the preview player as the likes of Java and Flash are being discontinued due to safety issues.

I understand your player code is safe but the rest of the w,.w.w. is upgrading to more secure coding and it is now time to uninstall flash and java from my pc.

And maybe a non flash version as well. The embedded player on my website is html5 and i would like to uninstall flash completely from my pc for security reasons.

That's a great suggestion!

Any news on an updated preview player?

Login or Signup to post a comment